These inner tubes are designed to fit motorcycle tires at maximum volume and they are less stressed (not stretched when inflated).
- 100% high-quality natural rubber that easily repairs and fixes.
- Stretches like a surgical glove and can be compressed under load without splitting.
- Less unsprung weight.
- They're not cheap, but they're not expensive for what you get.
- Standard: 1.4mm
- Heavy Duty Stroke: 3mm
- Ultra Heavy Duty: 4mm
- Wheel Diameter: 16
- Recommended Tire Size: 3.00-16, 3.50-16
- MOTORBIKE HONDA 2004-2008 CRF100F
- MOTORBIKE HONDA 1985-1987, 1992-2003 XR100R
- MOTORBIKE HONDA 1981-1986 XL100S
- MOTORBIKE HONDA 1981-1984 XR100
- MOTORBIKE HONDA 1980-1982 CM200T Twinstar
- MOTORBIKE HONDA 1978-1979 CM185T
- MOTORBIKE SUZUKI 1993 GN125E
- MOTORBIKE SUZUKI 1983-1984 SP100
- MOTORBIKE SUZUKI 1982-1983, 1994 GN125
- MOTORBIKE YAMAHA 1990-2000 RT100
- MOTORBIKE YAMAHA nineteen eighty-one SR185
- MOTORBIKE YAMAHA 1979-1983 MX100
- MOTORBIKE YAMAHA 1979-1980 DT50
- MOTORBIKE YAMAHA 1977-1980, 1982-1983 DT100
You may return most new, unopened items which were not special orders within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original packaging. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Special order items may be returned at our discretion. We will not accept returns on merchandise that was opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC, or returned more then 30 days after delivery. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone or email and receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Free shipping to anywhere in Canada. Excludes USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.