RACE-READY, LIGHTWEIGHT MOTOCROSS PANTS THAT MOVE WITH YOU
Mobility is everything when it comes to dialing in your best performance on the bike, and the Women's Flexair Mirer Pants are all about moving with you, at every turn. Designed to function seamlessly with the human body, they're cut from lightweight and flexible materials which anticipate your every move. Flexair gear is race-proven in some of the most demanding conditions by some of the world's top motocross athletes-these pants are ready to be your new partner in dirt.
Utilizing our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort and fit while in the riding position, the main body uses TruMotion® stretch fabric for a balance of mobility and durability. A double layer knee system combines a full-grain leather outer knee with an abrasion-resistant inner knee, guarding against both external and internal wear and tear, while the knee system is also smartly tailored for compatibility with braces and guards. To help regulate body temperature, strategically placed venting is incorporated to increase airflow.
Put in those hot laps, cool, calm, and loose-the superior mobility and movement of the Women's Flexair Mirer Pants will be right there with you.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Precision knee paneling for a slim fit over braces or guards
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layers provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Minimalistic internal liner to reduce chaffing
- Reinforced 600D saddle panel to increase durability without sacrificing performance
- Shell: 79% polyester, 10% polyamide nylon, 6% elastane 5% cow leather
- Lining: 100% polyester
If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone or email and receive a RMA number and shipping instructions before returning your item(s). Items returned to us without notification will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
*All returns must be within 30 days of delivery. Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and must include all instructions and original packing material. A copy of your packing list must be accompanied with all returns. Customer pays all return shipping charges.
*We will not accept returns on merchandise that was opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC, or returned more than 30 days after delivery.
*Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Returns must be preauthorized by us and are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. These amounts will be deducted from the original amount billed and the remaining balance will be credited to the original credit card.
*Special Orders may be returned at our discretion.
*Any product that's not in new condition is not returnable.
*We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipping.
- Incorrect Item: If you received an incorrect item no extra charges will be incurred. We will replace incorrect items and pay the additional shipping charge.
- Incorrect Size: No charge for exchange. We will exchange customer orders that do not fit, if the customer requests the same item in a different size. Customer pays all shipping charges.
- Customer Order Error: Incorrect customer orders can be exchanged for any other item without paying the restocking charge. However, the customer will pay the additional shipping and handling charge. The replacement item must be at least 75% of the value of the original item.
Free Shipping Across Canada Over $99. Excludes USA
*Certain rural areas as well as large bulky items may incur additional shipping fees and/or may be exempt to free shipping. In these cases, the additional shipping fee will be displayed during the checkout process OR you'll be contacted by our support team within 24 hours on business days to inform you of the additional charges. No fees will be billed to you without your permission. We will contact you to get approbation or cancellation of the order.
*We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including pricing) and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on our websites is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted an order). Individual product descriptions are claims of the manufacturer and/or distributor and are not guaranteed accurate. Mistakenly posted prices and/or options on the website do not obligate us to those incorrect prices and/or options. We reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.
*Backorders: If an item is backordered, we will notify you via e-mail. Shipments scheduled more than 30 days after the order date: We will notify you via email and give you a cancellation option. Filling backorders: Backorders will be filled before new orders when the backordered items become available.
*Shipment By UPS: We ship via UPS Ground or US Postal Service in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska & Hawaii and International orders will have an additional shipping cost applied.
*Delivery Time: Allow 4-10 business days for delivery of non-backordered items in the continental US. Allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and International Orders.
*Consolidated Shipments: Entire orders will be shipped together if possible.
To give you the best possible service, we use a variety of couriers depending on which best suits your needs. You will have the ability to select your courier of choice during the checkout process. Please note that when the delivery team brings a package to you, a signature may be required to finalize the delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.