Parts Canada Front Geomax MX33 Tire 36J 60/100-12
- The all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlop’s innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption, and enhanced durability.
- The front tire now features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering.
- The altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases the surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability, and slide control.
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs.
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control.
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption.
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhance durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line.
- Beta MiniCross-E 2019 APPLICATION Front.
- Cobra CX50 FWE 2019 APPLICATION Front.
- Cobra CX50 SR 2019 APPLICATION Front.
- Cobra CX50-SR 2018 APPLICATION Front.
- KTM 50 SX 2007 APPLICATION Front.
- KTM 50 SX 2008 APPLICATION Front.
- KTM 50 SX 2011 APPLICATION Front.
- KTM 50 SX 2012 APPLICATION Front.
- KTM 50 SX 2013 APPLICATION Front.
- KTM 50 SXS 2012 APPLICATION Front.
- KTM 50 SXS 2013 APPLICATION Front.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.